Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just starting out...

Were just starting to get our names out there while were in progress. Thistle Beads will be a bead and jewelry shop. This shop will be run by my mother and myself. We have been beading since I was little building up inventory so one day we will have a store. Since Im a little older now I have had more time to actually be creating more jewelry and I have decided that a blog would be a great spot to start. I will be uploading pictures in the next few weeks trying to get this blog looking better. See how the responses go, and then see where we end up. Thank you all for visiting. Promise this will look much better in the upcoming months.

3 comments:

  1. This blog changed my life. I hope these small town girls make their dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool. First I've heard about it. Let me know if you guys need help styling your blog or setting up a website for the business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete